Photo# 101 from the Photos section; click to zoom (623 kb).
West Roane County Volunteer Fire Department (WRCVFD) can use the talents of most anyone who has the desire to help in accomplishing the goals of the Department.
Skills and professions we need on an ongoing basis:
Firefighters - Training available!
- Tree Removal Experts
Computer and Paperwork--There is a chance that training would be provided for the right volunteer:
- Web developers
- CSS designers
- Database system designers and developers
- Database administrators
- Information technology security consultants
- Administrative professionals willing to produce reports, maintain insurance forms, licensing, and other records, etc.
Development and Increasing Community Support:
- Grant writers
- Grant adminstrators
- People willing to help with community activities
- People with new ideas
- Writers of news stories and press releases
- Web content writers and artists
- Translators for written English into Spanish
- Spanish-languge proofreader
- People willing to help with public awareness and media relations
- People willing to help with public education in fire safety
- People willing to organize and help with community activities
- Recording Engineers
- Videographers and web video specialists
- Cartoonists, Animators, and Flash artists
- Voice over talent / Narrators for public service announcements
Help your community. Help your fire department help you.
Volunteer today! Then volunteer all year round.